Hey my fellow followers.
I had a big surprise when i saw that i was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
I am so excited about it and can’t wait to answer all the questions i have been asked. But first let me thank Kirstin from Beauty Marks for nominating me! Check out her inspiring blog about all things talked about. This is my first time doing this and it is a great boost to my self-confidence, knowing that my blog is being noticed by people and i am not just talking to an empty virtual world. Hereby i am thanking also all those that follow me, you guys are great and i am looking forward to posting, discussing and sharing things we all love. Let’s get started.
The rules are as follows:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
These are her questions to me:
1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog in the next year?
I honestly do not think so far, i just take it day by day and see where it takes me. I am just happy with a loyal audience, that like my posts and regularly check in, because they feel that we have something in common.
2. What prompted you to start blogging?
A lot of people always commented on how they like the way i am dressed and how i have the knack for fashion and putting together clothing, and the rest they say is history.
3. Do you think a good writer has to be a good reader?
Definitely not. it is simply being passionate about what you are writing!
4. Tell me about your happiest moment.
Oh this is easy. When my baby boy was born, that was my happiest moment ever.
5. What inspired your latest post?
I love pictures and seeing other peoples’ moment of inspiration, so i collected 9 of my favorite pictures on Instagram, hence the last post.
6. Now, go back to your first post, has your writing style changed at all?
Well i would not say the style changed, but i am definitely more thorough with my spelling, i used to quickly post between doing many other things, and i saw that it effected my spelling a lot. English is not my first language so it is sometimes hard to express myself in the right words.
7. Do your friends & family read your blog?
Some do and my husband regularly checks up on my posts, which is cute 🙂
8. What’s your favorite meal?
Dinner, simply because i have no time to eat any other meals, being busy with a newborn takes over your life.
9. What is your biggest motivation?
Is to build a safe, loving and happy home for my child.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Ha! I cant think past today’s diapers and feeding time, so i guess i would see myself being a mom and being content with the life i chose to live. Mainly just being happy with myself and with my accomplishments, no matter if they are big or small.
My 10 questions for my 7 nominees :
- Describe yourself in three words
- What made you start blogging?
- Where do you usually find yourself while posting?
- Tell me about your happiest moment.
- Tell me three things that is on your bucket list.
- What is your favorite post?
- Which city/country would you like to visit?
- Tell me one thing that makes you unique.
- Who is your idol ?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
My nominees are:
- Coffee n’ Notes
- happily everly after—and everything in between
- Regally Blonde
- Life and Style at 40 Something
- vogue infatuation
Congratulations! I Hope you are excited about this as i am, and for those of you who just started blogging i hope it gives you a good head-start.